Lucky for me - my spouse never reads this blog; but, I had to share my brilliant idea for our upcoming anniversary.
We elect to have fun with the "anniversary materials" every year. This year the traditional material is Leather.
As most of you know, my husband is a really big baseball fan. Our countless hours spent at the baseball field probably tell all.
Growing up, James' favorite baseball player was Ryne Sandberg who played for the Chicago Cubs as a Second Baseman, and was an MVP in 1984 I believe, and subsequently retired. So this morning I ordered a baseball (get the leather theme?) signed by Ryne Sandberg and a display case.
The real challenge? Trying to hang on to this until June 25th! I'll let you know how that works out for me...perhaps I will give it to my mother-in-law to hang on to...that seems safer...
3.16.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment