7.17.2006

From Us...

Well, I just posted our vacation photos (below). Glad we finally got those out.

In other news, lots of trips going on this year. Next month we are shooting for our diving certifications, not to mention it's "birthday month" in the Harris Family. September brings us our First Annual Family Camping Trip, which I am oh so excited about. I have a few days off in November for Thanksgiving and we just booked our very first cruise for December. That should be alot of fun. I have always heard so much about cruises from my boss and his wife who go routinely and from Judy and Guy who have been several times. We are taking a 5 night cruise on the Carnival Celebration leaving out of Jacksonville (I am SO glad we have our own port now), going to the Bahamas.

Then we are going swimming with the manatees in January. Busy few months ahead, and not to mention our little random weekend camping trips here and there. Speaking of which, it looks like we will be taking the doggies to Huguenot this weekend and camping on the beach. James and I went this weekend and it is so pretty out there. I am such a slacker, I can't believe I had never been to Huguenot before. But, I can't say that anymore! We are hoping Angela and John Wesley get to come.

Well, just a quick note to say hi. Everything is going pretty well, can't complain. We have certainly had a blessed summer so far. We have really been able to do alot! Speaking of doing alot. What is with everyone going to NYC? In the past week I have talked to at least 10 people who are currently in NYC or just got back? I must have missed a shuttle leaving or something! Ah well, here's to hoping everyone is enjoying/enjoyed their trips!

No comments: