7.17.2006

Vacation (Finally)

OK, so I had about half of the details of our vacation drawn up right after we got back. Then I went back to work and 2 weeks later here I am. So, some quick trip highlights and pictures!



Our first stop...Helen, GA. What a great little town. german themed. Definitely worth visiting even if you aren't in the area.






Duke Creek Falls in Helen, GA. Quite the hike to get there, one heck of a hike getting back!








Gatlinburg, TN. Where we visited Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies and played a little mini golf. Black Light Mini golf is an interesting concept.





Pigeon Forge, TN. The true highlight here was the go Kart Races between my husband and my father.





I wish I could go on and on. We really did have a great time. I have so many pictures and so many stories, but I couldn't possibly type them all. It was such a great trip!

No comments: