Well, I finished my book, "Marley & Me". What a great read, highly recommended for anyone who enjoys reading and especially for any dog owner. I passed my current copy on to a friend from work, but if anyone has any interest please let me know and you are more than welcome to the book.We are supposed to be visiting my granny and my daddy this weekend for a good ol' southern fish fry. I am looking forward to seeing everyone, and meeting my aunt's new "friend". All of this of course is pending Florida can keep Tropical Storm Ernesto at bay. Heading right for Florida. I sure hope my family will be okay. It seems as though of late, every season they get hit with something. Right now, he isn't really much to talk about, but who knows what could happen. Hopefully he will get in and out this week as to not ruin our travel plans, but more importantly he doesn't damage anything. My family down there certainly doesn't need any more weather drama, plus the fish fry will rock!
Next weekend is the big Family Camping Trip. Man I am so excited! It seems like it has taken forever to get here! It will be so much fun, and hopefully it will be a sunny and clear weekend! Should be tons of photo oppourtunities. I am going through camera withdrawals I think.
All else is great! James says not to mention it so we don't jinx it, but FYI we are still trying...
Love,
Us

No comments:
Post a Comment