New job (Amanda): Yes, On August 6th, 2007, I left my job of close to 10 years for a brand new adventure! A very frightening leap of faith that turned out to be one of the best leaps I have ever taken. Yes, most will remember that it was rocky at the beginning, but that lucrative Christmas bonus I just got sort of smooths that out a bit! Time is flying at work, it doesn't seem like it, but I have been here almost 5 months! I really miss my friends from my old job, but I still get to see them from time to time, so that's nice. At least we keep up in email, and have lunch I guess :( Perhaps one day I can recruit them to come work here...
New Car (James): James bought a new Ford F-150 about two weeks ago. He really likes it. It's black...we will have to get some pics posted after we get more of the upgrades done. Perhaps shortly after Christmas.
Speaking of Christmas, it's here! How exciting! I am doing a lot of baking (kitchen gods, please shine down on me). We are always so busy around the holidays, I will be glad when we have our own family so we have an excuse to stay home. Speaking of family...no news there yet. Still working on it...I am expecting we will seek medical advice after the first of the year.
Well, I will leave you all with a few photos from our series of Christmas pictures. Every one have a happy and safe holiday season!

No comments:
Post a Comment