Its Friday...updating this is on my calendar and my Outlook reminder will nag me incessantly until I write this or purely dismiss it; I chose to write. The goal here is to make one good solid paragraph as there isn't much going on.
Last weekend was a dive/camping trip and Ivy and Joe went along. I wish I could go on and on about that weekend; but for once, I can't. It wasn't all that great. We went to Manatee Springs in Chiefland and besides seeing a HUGE snapping turtle, the rivaled the size of a Sea Turtle, there wasn't much else to see. The dive probably wasn't more than 25 feet, not that it mattered too much because the cold that James has had for 3 weeks finally caught up with me and I couldn't equalize my ears anyway; which for non-divers/non-swimmers means that the pressure was too great and it was very painful to be at any depth beyond about 10 feet. I turned out not to feel much better as the day progressed and Joe got sick as well and we called it a weekend Saturday night and went home. Subsequently I was out sick on Monday and Tuesday. Friday, and I am feeling a little better, not 100% but probably about 80-85.
This weekend I think we are intending to do a little Apartment/House hunting since our lease is up in October. I suppose we will probably rent one more year (I say that every year) but we have definitely outgrown our current residence, which isn't exciting because I lack the motivation it will take to move all of our stuff (downstairs, no less) so we will probably hire movers to do it for us; which will cost of course. We are considering renting a townhouse or condo to see how that would work out for us. Since Jacksonville is growing up and not out, we have tons of condos and townhouses for sale. So, if we want something a little cheaper, that’s what our options are. It stands to reason that we may want to try before we buy, so it seems an excellent idea to rent one and see.
I successfully wrote more than one paragraph...and it only took a couple of minutes. Ok, maybe I am more up around 90-95% :)
7.25.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment