First and foremost I want to congratulate my Aunt Anita on her 55lb weight loss. With all of the lemons life has handed her latley, she has made some great lemonade! Anita you are looking great, and doing great, keep going girl!
I am really glad that everyone got to come this weekend. We had a really good time! I have attached a few pictures highlighting everything that went on this weekend.
Saturday we had our Easter Dinner since some were going home on Sunday. Unfortunatley, I was kind of tired, so I didn't really get any pictures from that, which is too bad because that is the only time that we had everyone together, I am hopeful that Anita or Amy have a few pictures from that event that they can send me and I can post them here.
Amber had her first formal, which was her 8th Grade Dance. she came by that afternoon and we got a few pictures. Saturday night, several of us went to Johnny and Joy's house to play spades. Which was tons of fun. We had too many players for the game, so we split into two games, and the winners of each game play each other. Daddy and I won, and so did Johnny and Angie. If anyone has ever played spades with Johnny then you know how exciting that game can be. Unfortunatley, it got way too late and we didn't get to finish, but for the record, Daddy and I were in the lead! We will finish that game on Memorial Day. 
Sunday we all went to church with Granny, the family picture was taken after church. A good picture, but too many people missing. We hid easter eggs for the kids, and they had alot of fun finding them.

Afterwards, we took Caleb and Eric fishing. Eric caught one, but that was about it. They still had fun though.

All in all, everyone had a good time...even my dog!
Thanks to everyone for coming, and thank you to granny very much for having everyone over. I am sure it was so much work for you, but we really appreciate you putting it together, Also, Joy...thanks so much for having us over. We had such a great time and you and Johnny do a great job of making everyone feel welcome! We will see you all again on Memorial Day.

1 comment:
It's about time you get a real blog! Looks good.
Post a Comment