6.01.2006

I haven't posted in a while...

I have been so busy. Most of you probably know I have spent most of this week putting together the '1st Annual Family Camping Trip'. Seeming like a brilliant idea, it sure has been alot of work. More coordination than anything but we put it together nonetheless. I am so proud of the turnout we have. It should be a great time! We only have a couple that can't make it, but the majority of us are going. We decided to have it at Blue Spring State Park in Orange City. It is about the halfway point for everyone and there is so much to do there. I am really excited, some of us are tent camping, but we have 3 consecutive cabin for the rest of the family. We scheduled it for 3 days in September. Now, hopefully, we can avoid a hurricane and we will be okay. Even so, no point in worrying about it now, we can't change the weather, and in Florida you never know until the last minute anyway.

Speaking of the weather, we (Me, James, Angela, Amber and John Wesley) are supposed to go to O'Leno State Park and Ichetucknee State Park to camp and snorkel this weekend. I found out recently that they are expecting rain all day Saturday...nice.

In other trips planned, a couple more weeks until the Tennessee Vacation. I can't wait for that! I think our next big trip will be to the Keys for Thanksgiving. Maybe we will stay at Bahia Honda State Park, I am not sure. We have really gotten into this camping thing. It's inexpensive and usually pretty relaxing and quiet! It's a little mini vacation every couple of weeks. I will probably be pretty bummed when winter comes back. At least I can look forward to football season!

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: