Not sure why, but I felt compelled to post something today. Not a whole heck of alot to say, there is nothing really going on.
Angela is coming up this weekend and we are all going camping at Silver Glen Springs. I am pretty excited about that. I think it will be Wesley's first time camping, and I know that Angela and I haven't been in years! Our parents used to take us there from time to time. I can remember that they have sinking sands that you stand in a sink, somewhat like quicksand. I remember I wasn't that fond of it at the time, but hopefully it was just my youth. Angela seems to remember some baby alligator incident which put her swimming skills to the test. It should be fun though. We always have fun when we are camping or hiking.
Next weekend, we have to go down to my daddy's in Lake Placid and work cows all weekend. If you could only see the excitment I have for this event. I don't mind one day of it, but all weekend and I get hot an tired thinking about it. You see, I work in a nice cool air conditioned office and the thought of being in the pasture on horseback all day in the blazing sun, doesn't suit me latley. The upside is that I get to see my dad which is always well worth the trip, even if I have to work. James is looking forward to it, but he always does.
Beyond that, we are pretty busy every weekend until July 4th. My sister-in-law, Jessica, has a 16th birthday coming at the beginning of June and she wants to camp at Hanna Park here in Jacksonville that weekend, so James and I are going to go help my mother-in-law, Brenda, with that. Then James and I are going to celebrate our anniversary a week early, since we are leaving for TN the actual weekend of our anniversary. I am almost thinking of taking a couple of weekends off after all of this is over, but I don't know. I always say that, but then I get so easily bored just sitting around the house.
Hmm..for "not having much to say" I sure said alot. I think I can go now...
5.17.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment