5.01.2006

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Sunday was Caleb's 5th birthday. Anthony and Amy threw him a great summer birthday party complete with water games and ice cream sundaes!

For his birthday, Caleb got movies, a Superman costume, a little skateboard/scooter, clothes, games and a few other things. After he opened his gifts, the kids made ice cream sundaes, and then the fun began.

They made water balloons and I think the birthday boy was getting hit the most. My brother, being the one who tries to get the upper hand in these situations, decided to arm his son with a Super Soaker. Needless to say, Caleb was the only one who had one. These kids were soaked from head to toe, but they all had a great time!

Caleb also got this little hose with little springs hanging out of it. When you turn it on, the water comes out of the little springs and they fly all over the place. The kids ran and played through it for a while.

Another pleasant surprise was that Judy was able to come. I was so surprised when she showed up! I hadn't seen here in a while and I was so glad she got to make it! I know Ivy and Kristina were happy to see her as well!

Thanks to Anthony and Amy for having everyone over and for throwing such a nice summer party! We all had alot of fun!

No comments: